Clear FiltersSort By:
Produced from HDPE and fibre-glass designed to have low flex if correct thickness is used
- Our Premium Composite Pallets are proven to be the best in Southern Africa - Tolerance Â± 1mm
- SABS Compressive strength test improvement up to 30% after 24 hours
- Best vibration, best compaction - saving cement: pays for pallets
- Water, weather, chemical, abrasion and air resistant.
- Due to tough nature of HDPE, PP and fibreglass these pallets are thinner than wood
Large span pallets between 1450 and 1200mm under heavy load like blocks and maxies tend to flex - WE SOLVED THE PROBLEM BY SUPPLYING 3MM GALVANIZED STEEL U-CHANNELS, LOWER FLEX!!
- Low flex pallets will work under all conditions and chambers also with steam Not affected by heat
- Almost unaffected by heavy products like building and retainer blocks WILL NOT FLEX AS MUCH
- Featuring BEST compaction allowing substantial cement saving
- Our high quality long lifespan pallet will give you trouble free production for many years
- NO expensive wax-oil treatment or any other treatment required
- Water, weather, chemical abrasion and cut resistant